A. Action – we make things happen:
- we move projects forward, we consult holistically, individually and mindfully
- by using our expertise in health, technology, and science
- to do good for the society and the environment
B. Time – our most important exchange unit:
We invest our time because we are convinced that we can help you make the best out of yours!
Health insurances talk about return of investment in Euros. We measure success of our health
prevention practices in time:
- hours of improved working capacity
- months of higher productivity and work satisfaction
- years of better health status and longer life expectancy
C. Sustainability – our slogan goes:
A. Cycling is good < B. Recycling is better << C. Consistency is best:
Active Break Consulting
- we use bikes and public transportation to reach our clients. We use regional and local services.
- we go paperless as much as possible and when necessary, we use recycled paper.
We obtain materials from local producers, we up-cycle, or buy second-hand.
- we are consistent from A to C! All of our activities with clients, outreach projects,
or staff training follow the sustainability frame: social, ecological, and economic.